MEET TAMARA INZUNZA, CRS
"The ache for home lives in all of us. The safe place where we can go as we are, and not be questioned." - Maya Angelou - Poet, Activist
We're currently pivotal time in real estate, a unique moment for buyers, sellers, and homeowners, and only the informed will succeed.
Informed buyers who actively seek out an experienced local expert will have the market knowledge and the transactional edge to write winning offers. Informed sellers who have a seasoned listing agent on their side will get the most money when following a marketing plan that includes market preparation, staging and high quality photography, and competitive pricing.
Thank you for stopping by and getting to know me! I'm a firm believer in leading with education and making sure that all of my clients know exactly what's happening in the market and why it's happening. Each client receives a copy of my Home Buyer Guide or Home Seller's Guide, detailed with current market statistics and insights on both the national and local level. If you're buying a home, before we hit the streets, I show you what's happening specific to the area where you're looking to buy. If you're selling, we map out Plan A and Plan B so that there are no surprises.
Over the past 26 years I've built a successful real estate business built on relationships, referrals, and agent connections. Each year I make the time to do more than just the bare minimums when it comes to educating myself. I make a point to travel outside of my market to take classes, and to meet and learn from other agents across the country.
- I am a graduate of James Madison University with a Bachelors of Business Administration in Computer Information Systems
- I became licensed in 1997. I earned my Associate Broker's license in 2006.
- I have been a Realtor for the past 26 years. In 2020, I left RE/MAX after 15 years (100% Club, Platinum Club) and joined the dynamic team at Realty One Group Capital.
- I am a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- I am a Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI)
- I am a Certified Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- I am a Virginia Housing Certified Trainer
- I have served on the Northern Virginia Association of Realtors (NVAR) Grievance Committee and Education Advisory Group (Chair)
- I have served on the Virginia Association of Realtors (VAR) Economic Advisory Group
- I have served with NoVa Veterans
- I am an active member of Veterans Association of Real Estate Professionals (VAREP)
- I have served as VP of Education for Realty One Group Capital
What Makes Me Different?
Big teams are not for everyone. I've heard the complaints where consumers thought they would be working with one of the well-known agents, but end up speaking with someone different every time they have a concern. I'm a solo agent, with virtual support, and experienced partners at-the-ready. When you call me, you get me, when you email me, you get me, not a 'catch-all' email that is checked by multiple people who only respond during certain blocks of time during the day. When you work with me, YOU are my priority.