TAMARA INZUNZA, CRS
Thank you for stopping by and getting to know me! I've built a successful real estate business built on relationships and referrals. Every family is different and every client is different. My job is to listen and use my experience, education, and market knowledge to provide you with all of the options, so that you can make an informed decision.
From Overwhelm to Empowered
It doesn't take long to go down a rabbit hole when you're doing your research about buying your first home. I've learned that all first-time buyers want to know about down payment programs, in addition to having a no-nonsense explanation of the process so they know exactly what they're getting into. That's why I've trained to become a Virginia Housing Certified Trainer. I bought my first home with the help of a down payment assistance program, so I fully understand and teach first-time buyers how to make the big leap from renter to homeowner.
Listening When Listing
Your home has your fingerprint, your tastes, and your memories. No matter what your reason is for selling, I make the time to listen to your concerns and what's important to you, and tailor the selling experience to meet your needs. Also, what worked yesterday, may not be the most effective strategy today. Keeping up with market and industry trends, as well as changing legislation is a full-time job. I stay on top of the latest technology to bring a superior listing experience when showcasing your home to today's tech-savvy consumers.
- I am a graduate of James Madison University with a Bachelors of Business Administration in Computer Information Systems
- I became licensed in 1997. I earned my Associate Broker's license in 2006.
- I have been a Realtor for the past 24 years. In 2020, I left RE/MAX after 15 years (100% Club, Platinum Club) and joined the dynamic team at Realty One Group where I will train and mentor new agents.
- I am a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- I am a Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI)
- I am a Certified Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- I am a Virginia Housing Certified Trainer
- I am a Real Estate Digital Marketer (REDM)
- I serve and volunteer on the Northern Virginia Association of Realtors (NVAR) Grievance Committee and Education Advisory Group
- I serve and volunteer on the Virginia Association of Realtors (VAR) Economic Advisory Group
- I serve and volunteer with NoVa Veterans
- I am an active member of Veterans Association of Real Estate Professionals (VAREP)
What Makes Me Different?
Big teams are not for everyone. I've heard the complaints where consumers thought they would be working with one of the well-known agents, but end up speaking with someone different every time they have a concern. I'm a solo agent, with virtual support, and experienced partners at-the-ready. When you call me, you get me, when you email me, you get me, not a 'catch-all' email that is checked by multiple people who only respond during certain blocks of time during the day. When you work with me, you are my priority.