Spring 2017 Home Buyer and Seller Guides
We know that when it comes to buying or selling a home, there's a lot of information out there. Sometimes, you may not know where to start. That's why we've created these informative Buyer and Seller guides.
What's in the Spring 2017 Buyer Guide for me? The spring time is historically the most challenging time for buyers to get into the real estate market. Year over year, home prices peak during this season, so you must educate yourself on how to prepare for this market. You'll find topics such as:
- The cost of renting vs buying
- What you need to know about the mortgage process
- Making an offer - 4 tips for success
What's in the Spring 2017 Seller Guide for me? While this is typically the 'prime-time' for homeowners to sell their homes, there's still lots of good information to help ensure your success. Believe it or not, just because it's springtime, doesn't mean that your house will sell in a day, or even in a weekend. You must prepare yourself and your home for today's buyer. Helpful topics include:
- Where are interest rates headed
- The role access plays in getting your home sold
- Lack of listings slowing down the housing market
To get your free guides, just click on the images below!