Lorton VA Foreclosure For Sale - Luxury in Laurel Hill at 8145 Bluebonnet Drive
Lorton VA Foreclosures - Are you looking at homes close to South County High School? Then take a look at this bank owned home in the popular community of Laurel Hill. Foreclosures don't come up often in this community so this is indeed a rare find. This luxurious colonial at 8145 Bluebonnet Drive boasts over 4,000 square feet of cartwheel friendly living space.
All of the structural appointments that you'd expect to find are here including:
* - Hampton model with brick front and dormers
* - three fully finished levels with walkup basement
* - hardwood floors on main level
* - two story foyer
* - expanded kitchen with morning room extension
* - three full baths upstairs
* - Princess suite with private bath on upper level
* - luxurious owner's suite with sitting area, full bath, and walk-in closet
* - main level office/libary
* - rear deck and patio
Homes in Laurel Hill have been selling between $850,000 and $900,000 so be sure to stop by and take a look at this Lorton VA luxury foreclosure home this Sunday between 12 and 3 to take a look for yourself.
Your Lorton VA Buyer Agent
Are you thinking about buying a home in Lorton VA? Make sure to call an experienced Lorton VA buyer agent. With 17 years of selling experience, I've successfully worked with buyers and sellers to find homes for sale in Lorton VA. If you're looking for a foreclosure, or short sale, I can help. Just call me today at 703-623-8759.
Connect with me on Google+